We’re here to help with course listings, transcripts, adding or drop classes, and just about anything else related to your enrollment and student records.
To find most of what you need, use Mount Marty’s LancerLink to access our Student Self Service. There, you can:
- Print enrollment verification certificates
- Order transcripts
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications you’ve requested
- Check loan deferments sent to your lenders
- Link to real-time information on your student loans
But we’re also never more than a phone call, email, or chat away. If you need have questions or need more information.
If you’re not currently enrolled or with another organization, please visit:
Additional Registrar Information:
Mount Marty College
Office of the Registrar
1105 W 8th Street
Yankton, SD 57078
To authorize the release of transcripts, you must provide a written signature. Choose one of the following ways to request your transcript:
- Order them online from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Print a request form.
- Send us a letter with the following information:
Full name (former name if applicable)
Student ID or social security number
Name and address of where you would like the transcript(s) sent
Your signature and date of request
- Visit any of our campus locations to complete a transcript request form
Stop by our office or simply email, fax, or mail your transcript requests to one of the addresses on this page.
As a current student, you can register for classes with your advisor during advising sessions. The registrar's office will process registrations daily from signed registration forms. But remember to check your account balance via WebAdvisor (click on “account summary” under “Financial Information”). You can register for classes only if your “Total Amount Currently Due” is zero.
If you’re a graduate student, the director of your graduate program will coordinate registration for you. If you’re new to Mount Marty, contact us at 1-855-MT-MARTY or by email.
Mount Marty College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide both enrollment and degree verifications to qualified requestors. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
|Mail:||National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Mount Marty College will provide the following information to enrolled students upon request:
- The institution's graduation/completion & transfer-out rates
- Graduation/completion & transfer-out rates for athletes
- Campus crime statistics and institutional security policies
- Financial assistance available and eligibility, includes such information as: types of aid available, application forms/procedures to use in applying for aid, eligibility requirements, selection criteria, criteria used to determine amount of aid award, satisfactory student progress standards, how to re-establish satisfactory progress status, disbursement methods, loan qualifications and student employment conditions, conditions for federal loan repayment.
- Athletic participation and EADA report/data
- Requirements/procedures for withdrawing from the institution
- Cost of attendance
- Refund policy and summary of requirements for return of Title IV grants or loans
- Current academic programs of the institution
- Names of associations, agencies accrediting the institution
- Description of special facilities and services for disabled students
- The schools' policy on enrollment in study abroad program