Scholarships and Awards
there are many opportunities for generous scholarships
Mount Marty College offers scholarships and awards to new students enrolling during the 2016-2017 academic year. Some of our most prestigious scholarships are listed below. There are also additional opportunities for other Mount Marty scholarships and outside scholarships.
Up to $1,500 on top of Guaranteed Academic Scholarships (honors Saint Scholastica, the sister of Saint Benedict).
Up to $5,000 on top of Guaranteed Academic Scholarships.
Up to full tuition!
- Minimum of a 3.5 high school GPA and a 24 ACT/1090 SAT (Reading & Math).
- Must be admitted to MMC and registered to attend Prestigious Academic Scholarship Day.
- Must participate in Prestigious Academic Scholarship Day.
Guaranteed Academic Scholarships & Awards
Mount Marty College also offers guaranteed academic scholarships and awards for those who qualify:
- Traditional Freshmen: Starts at 2.0 GPA or 18 ACT/860 SAT (Reading and Math)
- Transfer/GED Students: Starts at 2.0 college GPA or 500 GED
Traditional Freshman Base Scholarship
Traditional Freshman Admitted before 3/1/16
Transfer & GED Students
Renewing Academic Scholarships & Awards
Mount Marty College Academic Scholarships/Awards may be renewed provided you remain a full-time student (at least 12 credit hours per semester), and maintain these minimum cumulative grade point averages (CGPA):
|MMC Excellence Scholarship||3.0|
|MMC Merit Scholarship||3.0|
|Academic Honors Scholarship||2.5|
|MMC Achievement Award||2.0|
|MMC Incentive Award||2.0|